2023 Bidding will be open from Jan 10 5 PM to Jan 31 at 5 PM.
- To place a bid, contact us via text or phone call at 406-852-4387 (Andy) or 406-853-8254 (Maddy), or messenger either on the MARS Ranch Facebook page or using the messenger icon on our website pages (www.mars-ranch.com; no Facebook account needed). We will assign you an anonymous bidder number and update the spreadsheet to show the current bid holder number and bid price needed to overtake the current bid ($100 increments). We will do our best to acknowledge each bid, update information on the web site and notify individuals that have been out bid as close to real time as possible. Remember to REFRESH your page to see the latest bids.
- We offer a maximum bid option. Let us know if you prefer that, and we will update the spreadsheet with the next incremental bid price up to your maximum bid.
- On Jan 31, individuals involved in bidding between 4:30 and 5:00 pm will be allowed to continue on a real time basis (phone, text or messenger) until all bidding is completed.
- If you are unable to use this bidding format or do not have internet access, please let us know! We will mail you all requested information and you can place bids via phone calls.
- Bulls will undergo a BSE in early April and be delivered in mid-April free of charge up to 200 miles. Payment is due upon delivery.
- Any bulls not purchased during the active bidding process will be for sale by private treaty on a first come basis.